Three preserved lifeboats at Gloucester Docks on the Gloucester and Sharpness Canal.
RNLB Dorothy and Philip Constant was built in 1962 and also served as a lifeboat until 1988, being stationed at Shoreham, Oban and Relief .
RNLB Robert Patton (later renamed The Always Ready) is the oldest of the trio dating from 1933. It served at Runswick until 1954 until being sold. First the boat served as a pilot at Sharpness Docks before entering private ownership .
 Nicholas Leach and Tony Denton, Lifeboat Directory (Ships in Focus, 2013) p. 72
 Ibid p. 78
 Ibid p. 43